Monday, December 13, 2010

Countdown...

To "the unmentionable": 10 days (of which I shall mention later, but only after it has passed)

end of exams: 8 days (seriously?!? That seems like an eternity!)

ITALIA!!: 13 days!! (5 day Baha'i youth conference and about 5 days of travel. I swear, I better find some good gluten-free pizza and pasta)

Bri and Annie come: 26 days!

Usually I would have a countdown to Christmas, but since I won't be with my family and almost no one will still be in Madrid, there's not so much to look forward to. Hell, what am I saying, I'll still watch Miracle of 34th street, cook up some chicken and mashed potatoes and open a few presents. I change my mind - that's definitely good enough reason for a countdown:

Ok, days till Christmas: 12!

Thank god the end of December and January are bringing some good things! This makes up for all the other things the first part of December brought that I don't remember asking for...

Am I forgetting anything? What else should I be counting down to? Days till you come visit me?? Just inform me and I'll add it ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment